- Automatically controls operation of the ReVolt3000.
- Availability: To be determined ~2018.
Model 1P (110/220 VAC selectable) – Price $299
- First Quantity run 100 for Kickstarter.com.
- Progress: Design & Component Procurement
- Estimated Shipping Month August 2014 – delayed.
- Shipped between September 9/12/2014 and March 2015
- Availability: Awaiting next production run
Model 1EXP (110VAC US only) – Pledge level $300
- Limited quantity run for Kickstarter.com only 17 ever built.
- Progress: Component Procurement and Assembly
- Shipping started June 18th, 2014.
- Completed shipping 2 weeks later. END OF LIFE
Download the complete manual for the ReVolt3000 Model 1P and Model 1EXP (12MB .PDF file):
- Q:Does the ReVolt3000 work on Lithium batteries.
- A: No, fire could result! The ReVolt 3000 is optimized for 12V lead acid batteries, and will work on other types (Gel, AGM, 6V FLA, 24V FLA, Nicad) but the effectiveness for these types is not thoroughly tested nor are recommendations provided for.
- Q: Are other models of the ReVolt3000 coming?
- A: Yes. There are further developments planned and some proto-typed already.
- Q: Where can I buy the ReVolt 3000?
- A: The final kickstarter.com units were sold in Q1 of 2105. Production is planned to start again Q4 of 2016.